Setting up your life to succeed in your acting career
This is an important class developed to address the unique issues of navigating a life as an actor in Hollywood. Learn the steps and strategies you can take to reverse career stagnation, a sense of being overwhelmed, and a lack of focus.
Success as an actor requires setting up the rest of your life to support your career.
The Actor’s Life curriculum includes:
- Finding Financial Stability. Learn about CDs, IRAs, Money Market, and Debt management.
- Basic Business Habits. Learn about typing, interviewing skills, and what you need to know about networking.
- Resiliency Training. Learn: Flow states, Mindfulness and the Brain, Coping
- Health and Fitness: Learn about: Food, Supplements, and Dr. Nature
- Balanced Digital Life. Learn to understand Addiction & Social Media
Instructors: Elizabeth Mestnik and Faculty
September 25 – November – November 13, 2019
January 8 – February 26, 2020
Enrollment is now open for the upcoming session. Register via the link below or contact us if you have any questions.
|Thank you for Signing Up|